ONGC is hiring to fill over 900 posts with a maximum salary of ₹98,000 per month
- ONGC is looking forward to filling 900 posts across departments at different locations.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is May 28.
- Selected candidates can expect their salary to range between ₹24,000 to ₹98,000 per month, depending upon the level of experience and qualifications and position.
AdvertisementOil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), one of the major companies in the oil and gas industry, has invited online applications from young candidates to fill up 922 regular posts across departments like production, technical, accounts and many more at different locations.
The online application window opened on May 7 and the last date to apply for the opportunity is May 28.
Selected candidates can expect their salary to range between ₹24,000 to ₹98,000 per month, depending on their level of experience and qualifications, and position.
These are the vacancies available across work centres:
|ONGC work centre||No. of vacancies|
|Chennai and Karikal (Tamil Nadu and Puducherry)||38|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a computer-based test followed by a typing test or physical standard test or skill test, whichever is applicable.
Eligibility criteria for all the roles
- The minimum age criteria for the selection is 18 years and maximum is 24 years.
- Candidates must have scored at least 40% in their respective qualification.
Candidates belonging to general/scheduled castes/scheduled tribes need to pay an application fee of ₹300.
Interested candidates can seek more information here and apply here.
Campus Activewear shares debuts at 21% premium despite weak market trends
Snacks, health bills, electricity bills and more will add to your chunkier home loan EMIs
Popular on BI
- L&T, Tata Motors, RBL Bank, Matrimony.com among stocks to watch out for on May 13
- Last day to apply for Delhivery IPO; grey indicates a discounted listing
- Sony PS5 will be up for pre-booking in India on May 13: Where, how to buy
- Retail inflation rises to eight year high in April as food prices spike
- Asus Zenbook 14X OLED Space Edition review – a combination of interesting design and solid performance