Union Budget 2022: These are the biggest highlights from the Finance Minister’s speech
- The Indian economy is expected to grow 9.2% in the financial year ending March 2022.
- This year’s budget will be focusing more on promoting digital economy, fintech, and climate action.
- The Finance Minister has announced a fund to support startups in agriculture which will be routed via National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Budget Through A Lens
- What is the total budget for this year FY 22-23?-The total budget for FY 22-23 is ₹39,44,908 crore.
- How much funds are allocated to the Health Ministry?+
- How much funds are allocated to the Civil Aviation Ministry?+
- What is the budget allocated to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry?+
- What is the Defense budget for FY 2022-23?+
What's on Twitter
Popular on BI
- L&T, Tata Motors, RBL Bank, Matrimony.com among stocks to watch out for on May 13
- Last day to apply for Delhivery IPO; grey indicates a discounted listing
- Sony PS5 will be up for pre-booking in India on May 13: Where, how to buy