Jobs & careers

Advertisement
Vaamanaa Sethi
12 May 2022, 14:08

Only 32% of the married women in India are employed, reveals NFHS survey

Only 32% of the married women in India are employed, reveals NFHS survey

Only 32% of the married women in India are employed, reveals NFHS survey

Married working women are still a relatively new concept in India as only 32% of them are employed as per a survey.The report reveals severe gender disparities in India that is still very much prevalent. And around 15% of the women who are working are not paid at all for their work.

INTERVIEW: EY to hire 25,000 professionals in the tax department
Vaamanaa Sethi
12 May 2022, 11:15

INTERVIEW: EY to hire 25,000 professionals in the tax department

EY, a multinational professional services advisory firm has said it will hire 25,000 tax professionals globally. It will also be recruiting 6,000 people for its Global Delivery Services (GDS) tax team. Around 80% of the hiring will be done in India and the rest 20% will be done across the world.

Here’s how many people in India are willing to accept lower salaries to maintain work-life balance
Vaamanaa Sethi
12 May 2022, 09:03

Here’s how many people in India are willing to accept lower salaries to maintain work-life balance

Here’s how many people in India are willing to accept lower salaries to maintain work-life balance...